The Cyta Cyber Security Management Center advises:
- Install an antivirus software and update it regularly.
- Install all operating system and software updates in a timely manner.
- Do not visit websites that are sent by strangers or promoted through social networks.
- Do not respond to emails requesting your personal information (phishing emails) and do not open attachments for which you are not sure that their source is trustworthy.
- make sure to protect your computers with strong passwords, at least 12 characters long, using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Protect your home wireless network with a strong password.
- Do not share our passwords with third parties.
- If you notice anything suspicious that may be malicious activity or fraud, contact your internet service provider immediately.
Security concerns each and every one of us and mutual collaboration is essential.