1. How do I access my account?
This is the web access address to view your emails from the web, please use Internet Explorer to have full function. If you are using Internet Explorer 11 you have to use compatibility view for this website to be able to have the full features.
2. How do I change my password?
Click options (top right), then click change password. Please note that the new password must be at least 8 characters long and must also contain 3 out of 4 character groups (lower case, upper case, number, special). The password should not contain your name, surname, or your domain name.
Go to Change Your Password:
And type your new password:
3. How do I send fax?
To send fax click new email and insert in the address [fax:########], then type and/or attach fax body.
4. How do I add a mobile and/or other portable device (tablet) to my account?
You can add the account to your mobile/tablet device simply by clicking on: new email account. You input your email and password and set the type as exchange.
5. What happens if the fax to be sent is a Word document in A3 or other non-standard format ? How will this be received on a fax machine?
The fax will be received as an A4 document.
6. In case of a busy tone how many times will it try to resend the fax?
It will try 2 times. In case it fails, a non-delivery report will be issued to the sender.
7. Regardless the time that the service is requested, will I receive a free monthly subscription for the first month?
Yes. However, part of the subscription fee, depending on the remaining invoiced days, will be subtracted. For example if the connection is made on the 20th of a month, you will receive a free subscription for the 10 remaining days.
You haven’t found what you need?
Send us your question and we will find the answer for you.