If you have access to your bill see below where to find all the relevant information.
Activate an automatic bank payment of your bill and save valuable time by avoiding any inconvenience at the cash registers.
You can activate a Direct Debit/Standing Order as follows:
- Ask your Bank for the IBAN Certificate of your account (or print it directly through your ebanking).
- Bring it to any of our shops along with your identity card and we will take care of the rest!
If the bank account belongs to a Legal Entity, see HERE
which additional documents are required.
Alternatively, you can use the ebill service to pay online your bills by credit or debit card after logging in to My Cyta
Additionally with the ebill service, you will have access to the following features, free of charge:
- View in detail your billing information and any outstanding amounts for all your services and settle them online by credit or debit card.
- Quickly find out the cost of the calls you have made during the month from your mobile or fixed phone.
- Obtain an itemised list of the calls you have made from your mobile or fixed phone during the current month and the previous six months.