Cytanet’s Safe Internet - for business service enables companies to
restrict non-work-associated internet browsing by their employees during working
hours. The aims of the service are to help ensure that employees focus on their
work, to make better utilization of the company’s internet access, to reduce the
chance of its computers being infected by viruses from dangerous websites and to
limit the chances of the company’s exposure to legal and other vulnerabilities.
The service is provided as a facility to Cytanet customers.
The charge is based on the number of computers you wish to install the service
Note: Prices include VAT.
- Install the filtering software on the company’s computers. The number of
software installations depends on the service package selected.
- Create different user profiles, selecting for each the categories of
content to which access is denied and applications that may not be used. The
number of different user profiles that can be created depends on the service
- Choose from among more than 30 different categories for filtering, such
as Drugs, Gambling, Violence, Adult Content, etc. These also include other
categories such as Games, Politics, Sport, Online Purchases, Programs to
retrieve personal data, etc.
- Block applications such as e-mail, Instant Messaging, P2P, FTP, etc.
- Create a list of URLs to which you wish the employees to have/not to
have access (white and black list).
- Determine days and times for internet access.
- Obtain user statistics and tables depicting filtering results.
- Manage the service remotely. The administrator of the service can manage
the user profiles from any computer. An active internet connection is all
that is required without the software installation being necessary.