Cytanet’s Safe Internet - for schools service helps to protect children
from illegal, undesirable and harmful internet content.
The service is provided with predefined profiles, to help you start using it as
soon as it is installed on the school’s computers, without any configurations.
However, if you want to adapt the service to the school’s specific needs, a
quite simple and practical procedure enables you to select the categories of
Internet content, specific websites or internet applications to which you do not
want the children to have access.
The charge is based on the number of computers you wish to install the service
Note: Prices include VAT.
- Install the filtering software on the school’s computers. The number of
software installations depends on the service package selected.
- Create different user profiles, selecting for each the categories of
content to which access is denied and applications that may not be used. The
number of different user profiles that can be created depends on the service
- Choose from among more than 30 different categories for filtering, such
as Drugs, Gambling, Violence, Adult Content, etc. These also include other
categories such as Games, Politics, Sport, Online Purchases, Programs to
retrieve personal data, etc.
- Block applications such as e-mail, Instant Messaging, P2P, FTP, etc.
- Create a list of URLs to which you wish a child to have/not to have
access (white and black list).
- Determine days and times for internet access.
- Obtain user statistics and tables depicting filtering results.
- Manage the service remotely. The administrator of the service can manage
the user profiles from any computer. An active internet connection is all
that is required without the software installation being necessary.