We have drawn up a plan for the gradual transfer of businesses to the new network. The changeover will be completed over the next few months.
All businesses, whether served by a Business Consultant or by Business Customer Call Centre operators (on 150), will be informed about:
- The broadband telephony service, which better serves their needs, and the financial benefits it brings, and
- The timetable for transferring to the new network and any changes that need to be made.
A specialized Cyta crew will then visit your premises to make the necessary technical changes. Our technical staff are expertly trained to carry out the required work in a fast, reliable and safe manner.
For the most efficient transfer of your business, we recommend that you identify and record the following:
- All the premises of your business with fixed telephone connections, the telephone facilities you have and the technology used on each of the premises (e.g. analogue, ISDN, etc.).
- The locations of lifts or alarm systems connected to the fixed telephony system.
- The equipment you use (e.g. devices, switches, etc).
- Your businesses’ likely future needs, if you know what they are.
For businesses without a PBX, the installation of any broadband service on its premises requires internal cabling (interconnecting each telephone by cable to the modem).
Cabling needs to be completed before the visit to your premises by our crew, which only undertakes to install and activate the service and to inform you of its capabilities.
Cabling can be carried out by an electrician of your choice. Alternatively, we can undertake this work for you through Cytacom Solutions, which is a subsidiary of Cyta.