Cytanet subscribers now can make use of Mailbox Backup for their Cytanet
The facility includes daily backup of their messages, contacts,
folders and mailbox settings for a period of two weeks.
Mailbox Backup is
activated by the subscriber on the e-mail page as follows:
- from the menu, select “Preferences”,
- then select “Mailbox Backup” and
- activate it.
The Webmail information can be recovered for up to two weeks back by contacting the Cyta Call Centre
It should be noted that information cannot be recovered where it
is related to:
- any period before the activation of the facility,
- messages received or sent before the two-week period or after the last
day of backup and
- any other changes made to the mailbox after the last day of backup.
|Mailbox backup activation||Free of charge||-
|Mailbox information recovery||€ 5,00||Per recovery/per mailbox
Note: Prices include VAT.