Requirements for the Service
When the General Agreement for the provision of a telephone connection is signed
then no other information is requested for the application.
In the event the General Agreement is not signed, the following information is
- Cypriots: Identity Card, Electoral Book or Driver’s License.
- Aliens: Passport.
- Signing of the General Agreement in case it has not been signed.
- The Cyta crew will arrange an appointment with the customer to terminate
the connection at the old address.
- Transfer and connection of the service to the new address.
- The customer must be a subscriber of the service for at least a month.
- The customer must pay any outstanding amount due to Cyta.
- The number for the telephone connection will change if the transfer
requires a connection to another telephone centre within the area.
- The transfer of the service requires the termination of the current
connection and an application for the provision of a new telephone
connection. This eventually leads to the change of the number of the
- In the event the number of the telephone connection changes during the
transfer of the service, Cyta offers the pre-recorded announcement message
for the number change as well as the new number, free of charge for a period
of two months.