SafeWeb enhances security when browsing the internet via mobile phone and offers protection from its dangers. SafeWeb protects the mobile device that accesses the internet through the Cytamobile-Vodafone network, preventing access to malicious websites that:
- are designed to infect devices with malware and viruses,
- aim to steal personal information, financial data or personal passwords.
Offered on Cytamobile-Vodafone's RED, FREEDOM, BLACK, Classic & VMB pay monthly plans.
SafeWeb checks if the website you want to visit contains malicious content. In the event that website content is identified as malicious, for your protection, access to it is blocked and you are directed to an informational page. You do not have the option to proceed in any way to access the website unless you disable the SafeWeb service.
The main advantages of SafeWeb are the following:
- reducing the risk of exposure to malicious software and viruses,
- does not affect the functionality of the Mobile Internet service and does not cause any delay when browsing the Internet,
- respects privacy,
- is compatible with other security services,
- no need to install any software application.
An antivirus program is software that you must install on every computer/device. Antivirus protects the device from viruses from the internet and from external devices such as USB, external disk, etc. that try to infect the device.
SafeWeb offers protection to the Mobile device when they connect to the internet through Cyta's mobile network. Protects, in any communication made with the internet, the devices not only from viruses, but also websites that aim to steal personal information.
You can activate the service at Cyta Stores & partners and by calling the Customer Contact Center at 132.