Enter your phone’s IMEI* number in the box below to find out if your phone is already in the Black list**.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a 15-digit number that is unique for every mobile phone.
There are three ways to find out your phone’s IMEI:
- 1. Dial *#06# on your phone.For Blackberry phones, IMEI can be found in "Options"->"Status".
- 2. Look on the sticker beneath the battery.
- 3. Look for it in the box of the mobile phone.
If you have lost your phone, you can enter your number to the Black List.
- 1. Trace the IMEI* number of your mobile phone
- 2. Declare your phone lost with the police stating your phone’s IMEI. The police should give you a certificate of loss
- 3. Visit one of our Cytashops having the certificate and your ID with you.