Three people talking together
- For a three-way conversation, while you are speaking to one person you
can call someone else who you want to join in the discussion. As soon as the
second person replies, press R and 3. All three of you will be able
to talk together. During your conference call you will hear a tone every 15
- To exit the conversation, allowing the other two to keep talking, press
R and 4.
Talking to two people, one at a time
- If you wish to talk to two people but not at the same time, as soon as the
second person replies, press R and 2. To switch from one person to the other as
often as you want, repeat the procedure. When you are speaking with one person,
the other cannot hear your conversation.
- To end the switching process and to continue talking only to the person who is
waiting, press R and 1 and one call will automatically be ended.
- To return to a two-way conversation (with the first person), press R and 2.
key may differ according to the handset. In some it is Recall
. If your handset does not have any of these keys, you can open and close
the line by pressing momentarily and then releasing the hook on your telephone
is available to all Cyta fixed telephony subscribers who submit