Fixed telephony customers can request the "transfer of ownership" of their
telephone connection to another individual or any Legal Entity (e.g. company,
|Provision Charge||€ 17,85||Once Off
Note: Prices include VAT.
What is the required when placing an order for a new Telephone Connection?
Two application forms must be filled out:
- A special application form, signed by both the current and the new
customer to whom
ownership is transferred.
- An application form ordering a new telephone connection. Therefore the
presence at Cyta's Customer Service Office is required.
- Application for ownership transfer and new telephone connection order
- Signing of the General Agreement in case the new customer, to whom ownership is being transferred, is not a Cyta customer.
- The telephone service to be transferred must have been in operation for
at least one month since installation.
- Settlement of any outstanding overdue balances.
- Guarantees are required for non-permanent residents.