Now Cyta offers you much more, as you can add International voice minutes for calls to landlines and mobiles of European Union countries, in order to communicate with friends and family abroad.
Terms & Conditions
- The international call package is available only to current residential customers who have Fixed telephony, with a 12-month commitment.
- 300 Voice minutes can be used for international calls to mobiles and landlines of European Union countries, every day from 20:00 at night to 08:00 of the next morning, with an extra charge of €5,00 per month (VAT is included). The international calls from fixed telephony cannot exceed 300 minutes in a given month.
- In the countries that are included in the international package, certain prefixes with premium charges are excluded from the international packages (e.g. calls to special services, audiotex calls).
- The charging unit is per minute. After the depletion of voice minutes of each package, the existing rates to fixed and mobile of each country apply.
- In the case of termination, temporary disconnection or transfer of the Fixed telephony service, before the end of the 12-month period, an amount equal to €20 will be charged per circuit/VoIP number. In case of termination of the international calls pack from fixed telephony, before the end of the 12-month period, an amount equal to €20 will be charged, per circuit/VoIP number.
- Once the package is provided, the monthly subscription will be charged proportionally and the customer can use all minutes included for every month.
- The international call package will be valid after the completion of the order.
- Minutes are not consumed within a monthly billing period cannot be transferred to the next.
- Customers using the temporary disconnection facility for Fixed Telephony are not eligible to apply for the package unless they first terminate the above mentioned facility.
- The 12-month commitment period will not be automatically renewed by Cyta. The international package will end with the end of the commitment period.