Businessman - Ex Banker.
Place of Birth
- MSc in Financial services from CIIM, (pass with Distinction).
- MBA – Master of Business Administration, from CIIM, (pass with Distinction). Dissertation-deregulation of the Electricity market in Cyprus.
- B.A. in Banking with Honours, from P.A. College.
- H.N.D. in Business Studies from P.A. College - North Staffordshire Polytechnic.
A.C.I.B. - Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers - Banking Diploma.
- Alternate Representative of the Republic of Cyprus to the European Committee of the Regions for the period 2020 - July 2021.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Larnaca and Famagusta District Development Agency. (ANETEL) (October 2018 - July 2021)
- Member of the administrative council of the district unions of communities of Larnaca. (January 2017- July 2021)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Council of the Loan Commissioners of Cyprus. (July2016 - May 2017) - Appointed by: The council of ministers of the Republic of Cyprus.
- Director-owner of Niporma Enterprises Ltd. (2013 - today): Renewable energy Production Company setting up and operating commercial photovoltaic parks in Mazotos and Orounta area.
- Member of the Board Committee of the Cooperative Credit Organisation of Makrasyka, Larnaca, Famagusta District (2014-March 2016).
- Alpha Bank Cyprus Ltd - Lombard NatWest Bank (1991-2013) - Manager Corporate Unit for Larnaca and Famagusta, Manager Arrears and recoveries.