When your airtime runs out, you can top-up your account with the soeasy top-up Cards. They are available in four different values: €5, €10, €20 and €35.
Using top-up cards of €20 and €35 you will be rewarded with a bonus. The more you top-up per transaction, the bigger the bonus!
|Top-up value €
||Total Data Volume
||Vodafone Mobile Broadband
How does it work:
Depending on the capabilities of your device (personal computer, tablet etc) you may choose one or more of the following methods to Top Up your account:
- Type in the 16-digit code in the window that pops up when you click the option Account Top Up of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband application of your computer.
- Call 1883* from any phone and submit the 16-digit code by following the voice prompts.
- Dial *116*16-digit code# from your device.
- Use the CytaVodaMENU application on your mobile phone or tablet to either submit the 16-digit code or to charge your monthly bill. You need to first register on www.cyta.com.cy and get payments PIN to be able to charge your monthly bill.
- Login at www.cyta.com.cy to submit the 16-digit code or to charge your monthly bill.
*Note: If you fail in entering the secret number three times in a row, you will be advised to call the Call Center for Mobile Telephony Services (on 132) and your call will be terminated.