The existing Fixed Telephony customers can participate either with analogue telephony service or with broadband telephony service.
Broadband Telephony is a service that can be adapted to your personal communication needs. In particular, it expands your current telephony experience by offering you the following:
- Up to four separate telephone numbers.
- Free supplementary telephony services such as call forwarding, call hold, etc.
- The option to manage online the service through My Cyta.
- The ability to make video & voice calls via your computer using Tel OntheGo software.
- The option of using different types of telephone devices such as:
- analogue devices or DECT type telephones
- IP videophones
- a computer with a headset and camera for videocalls
The Analogue Telephony service provides one telephony number and free telephony facilities, such as call waiting, etc
The Internet Home service provides broadband access to the Internet for unlimited use and an always-on internet connection.
Additionally the following services & facilities are available to the customer:
- Free modem with Wi-Fi and router functionalities.
- Four free e-mail addresses.
- Free provision of antivirus and antispam email protection.
- Free provision of Safe Internet for protecting children from illegal, undesirable and harmful internet content.
- Free administration of your services through My Cytanet Services.
- Free provision of the Cytanet Wireless Zone service.
- Free Technical Service and Customer Support via 8000-8080.